Advanced Tactical Solutions
Tier 4 Firearms Training - (Urban Tactical Skills Training)This level of training course is strictly designed for individuals who are technically experienced in handgun firearm use & manipulation, and the desire to advance their tactical skill sets.
ATS Tier 4 Training Program This course is designed to enhance the skills of the average everyday citizen that regularly carries a concealed weapon and wants to experience exciting firearms training, aside from a static indoor range, shooting at paper zombies. We believe that most courses offered today, DO NOT provide enough training based around the basic urban tactical skill-set and the defense of the active shooter scenario . This course will provide you realistic training that will prepare you for today’s uncertain world. This course is also designed as a training class for students based on the concept that all students are competent with their firearm. This means you can operate the pistol effectively without any actual problematic thought process. Once you are at this stage in your training and competency, you will be looking to "kick it up", and that's what we do in Tier 4. This class goes into gun fighting techniques and tactical encounters in realistic life-like type urban settings, a little deeper with some unconventional techniques and a focus on repetitive drills in a scenario-based training environment. Topics covered include: Multiple assailant techniques, fighting from the ground, basic simple assailant threat scenarios, surprise attack in a restful position, active shooter threat in a public setting, injured arm/hand shooting techniques, one-hand loading and reloading, and fighting your way to the pistol and lots more.
Training Includes: (not only limited to the following):
- Learn to be mentally and physically prepared to deal with an active shooter situation.
- Knowing the 5 basic strategies in an active shooter threat.
- LEO's may arrive AFTER the shooting has ended. Learn what you can do to prevent casualties.
- Basic rules of engagement for various threatening scenarios.
- Use a firearm effectively in case of personal emergency with a tactical mindset.
- Presenting your handgun while on the move.
- Various magazine changes and reloads in stressful situations.
- Responding to threats utilizing non-standard presentation techniques.
- Responding to threats from the rear.
- Shooting instinctively, while under attack.
- Shooting with multiple attackers.
- One-handed malfunction clearances, strong-hand, support-hand.
- Malfunction clearances on the move.
- Situational decision making based on your threats weapon, characteristics, size, and proximity.
- Advanced use of cover and concealment.
- Shooting from unconventional positions. (lying flat, kneeling, on your side)
- Shooting utilizing cover while using a flashlight, as well as multiple flashlight staging.
- Develop mental acuity, focus, dexterity, balance, and spatial awareness while performing tactical skill-based weapons manipulations.
- Build and implement required muscle memory with many repetitions.
- All targets, course equipment, for the entire training event.
- Everyone receives our ATS "Zero Excuses" punisher flag t-shirt & our ATS embroidered morale patch.
- Everyone competes for great swag Morale Patches, and everyone gets a completion certificate.
- A nice early breakfast to start the day with coffee or your favorite beverage, followed by a great lunch to be provided, as well as Power Bars, Snacks, Sports Drinks, Water, all day.
- Bring a great attitude, expect to learn but have fun, and leave Mr. Rambo at home!! (MANDATORY).
Tier 4 Urban Tactical Training Class - 2022 Open Dates All By Appointments Only
Cost and Fine Print
Private One on One Sessions for Entire Class Available
Group, Family or Specialty Sessions Available
Hourly Sessions Available
Hourly Specific Training Goals Available
$500- Full Class Payments (includes entire package as described above)
All payments are Non-Refundable. However, if for some reason you cannot make the class, the full cost can be used for a later scheduled training class on a different date of your choosing. Your monies NEVER get canceled out, just credited for any of our future training classes.
$75.00 /hr./person for Hourly Sessions w/ 2-hr. min.
$275.00 - 1/2 day (4 hr.) Specialty Goal Training Sessions (as per students request).